Restless

You can try to run with me
With your legs
With your steps
Find the way to follow me
Day by day
Maybe it'll rain

I don't wanna decide
I don't want my suicide
I just wanna live my life
Then I'll give my mind
Then I'll keep my style
I will never be on time

Know you neighborhood
Be the best you
Save the rest of you
Don't give up
Feed your gap
Hope you know where is your map

When your sparks became so bad
You were looking up for me
Take a breath and texted to me
I can fired up your big halo
I'm contagious
I'm so courious

And now
I feel a little bit restless
I have to catch my princess
You
You are the rythm of my whistle
You're the queen of my castle

I can't fixed up all my troubles
But I think there are no reasons
To keep in order my confusion
Rolling deeply
Make me madly
Fall in love with you

I'll finding words that I'll could singing
Take a beat and don't forget it
Dance for me what you can feeling
Skip the next page of my book
Take a choice like I had took
Be my pretty eyes that I look

And now
I feel a little bit restless
I have to catch my princess
You
You are the rythm of my whistle
You're the queen of my castle

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Novità - In evidenza

Tra parentesi

Hai presente la neve? Come fanno a sapere se c'è? Se nessuno la vede Se nessuno si accorge di te Come quando si chiede Non sapendo ...

Più popolari